Subject: [Leica] Computer Woes
From: ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter)
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 12:50:20 -0500
References: <CA+yJO1CZgjU8COCUGMkZyxqFXZ2L9UVc-x-HOWLGiNVJT0eENQ@mail.gmail.com> <52EE3D73.2070004@summaventures.com> <CA+yJO1DG6qAdxSMyqqaZ=hciTFwRZ8VNC5NJVOZqAPMHX1wjyg@mail.gmail.com> <B1AEAFFE-6B68-43CD-B39D-D5D8A66B337A@cartersxrd.net> <242F3836-769A-4F63-AAD8-C83603830856@cartersxrd.net> <CA+yJO1Aqfjbro8HqnGp70MgOY9eOWfBVby3wSfboUjyb2SM7kg@mail.gmail.com> <7A3E2BAA-E41E-4C5D-89FF-BBB6E0E1DE2E@cartersxrd.net> <7B380AE1-6022-4625-BD0D-1264620C2C7E@cartersxrd.net> <CA+yJO1DpdT6EZTM4i1XM=e5N6YPc6zc_hBmQJUptOiXAof0K2w@mail.gmail.com>

yes

one original imported file in archive file folder

I have two catalogs:
one huge has everything (64,000 images)
one svelt with recent stuff only (16,000 images)

added photos to svelt yesterday, worked on a couple of images

this morning whet to huge, imported new images from svelt catalog
did NOT make new copies of original files
no metadata warnings in huge
went back to svelt, metadata warnings on all yesterday's files

thanks for bearing with my thickness here

ric

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Computer Woes)
Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Computer Woes)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Computer Woes)