Subject: [Leica] Shoot B&W film again?
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2014 12:36:46 -0800

Richard, Mark, Peter, Chris, thanks for all the suggestions, all very
helpful!
Thanks, Alan, that's good to remember. Seattle tap water is pretty good,
but
distilled makes for one less confounding variable.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Shoot B&W film again?)