Subject: [Leica] Fortuna Bay and grytviken
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 20:54:23 +0100

Thanks for sharing these incredible views Jayanand.

Must be seen large, of course.

I love the hut on that one shot with the leaving ship

And I also raise my glass of "unpronounceably named" single malt to
your health and to the light and colours you're bringing to my
doorstep everyday :-)

Wonderful trip!

Amities
Philippe

Le 4 f?vr. 14 ? 18:04, Jayanand Govindaraj a ?crit :