Subject: [Leica] Bike trip
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 08:19:10 -0800

While my wife will go 15+ miles every day, her sister and her husband are
occasional bike riders, so when they decided to ride their bikes along the
Santa Anna trail to the beach, we chose an entry point about 6 miles from
the beach.  Here we are ready to roll.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/w3/l/bike+trip-7839.jpg.html

Finally made it to the beach.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/w3/l/bike+trip-7842.jpg.html

While we started out in the sun, the beach was a bit cloudy, but it cleared
later on.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/w3/l/bike+trip-7848.jpg.html  Maybe I
should explore some of these in B&W

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/w3/l/bike+trip-7846.jpg.html

Top of the world
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/w3/l/bike+trip-7866.jpg.html

These are from the south Newport Beach pier
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/w3/l/bike+trip-7858.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/w3/l/bike+trip-7863.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/w3/l/bike+trip-7868.jpg.html

One tired biker, one just fine
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/w3/l/bike+trip-7871.jpg.html

Very few people were braving the "cold" weather
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/w3/l/bike+trip-7873.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/w3/l/bike+trip-7876.jpg.html

All taken with Leica 35-70/4 on D600
Comments welcome.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired (retarded?) Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson