Subject: [Leica] Comments Concerning Posted Images
From: skalte at icloud.com (Susan Ryan)
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 10:55:02 -0700

I would welcome more information from photographers about their intent and
feedback regarding how well they succeeded, suggestions for improving if
they missed the mark, etc. I also realize some photos don't have a lot of
intention behind them - people sometimes just record something interesting
and share that. I so some of both.

I'm willing to share some photos I made with intent and risk being
vulnerable to feedback that I failed in order to improve my photographic
communication skills. Dr. Pomeroy, do you want to go first, or shall I? :D

Sue