Subject: [Leica] Leica M to R adapter
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 22:05:37 +0000

I got my multi-function grip last week, still getting used to it. First week
it was very slow, or failed, to lock in to GPS even after 30 mins outside
(possibly due to southern hemisphere having less satellites?) but locked in
quickly this morning....

john

I got mine about 3 weeks ago as well, and also the multi-function grip. Both
work well, and the adapter is certainly nothing like any third party ones
I've seen. Almost seems worth the money. On the other hand, why does it take
16 months after announcement to produce something like this? It's
manufactured in Portugal, and I'm very sure it doesn't take 16mo. to show
Portuguese how to manufacture something like this. I've had my camera for 11
mo., and this simple tube takes that much longer to appear!

Henning

Replies: Reply from frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE) ([Leica] Leica M to R adapter)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Leica M to R adapter)
Message from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Leica M to R adapter)