Subject: [Leica] Pristine M7 + 50mm Summicron + Extras
From: wdcraig at arctic.net (W. David Craig)
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 11:12:54 -0900

Greetings All,

I'm giving up film.

I have an M7 in absolute pristine condition, 0.72 viewfinder, serial #
2852xxx.

I also have a 50mm Summicron (current version) also in mint condition.

I'm willing to take the first reasonable offer (the first person who's not
trying to rob me).

I'll throw in a new Domke bag that I really don't like, as well as a few
rolls of Ilford Panf 50, a couple of rolls of Velvia 50, a Luigi wrist
strap, a leather Leica strap, and four B & W filters (green, red, amber and
an infra-red I think).

I don't have the original boxes, but I do still have the leather case for
the lens.

Thanks a bunch,

W. David Craig
Fort Yukon, Alaska