Subject: [Leica] There Be Beasties...
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2014 11:21:21 +0530

Geoff, Luis, Douglas, Henning, Howard C
Thanks for looking. Geoff, these are fairly placid beasts. Fur Seals bulls,
on the other hand, are aggressive and bite, and we were all told in detail
how to handle these situations before we got off ship the first time. Luis,
All the shots were taken handheld, and with the Nikons at least, I am not
too bothered any more about High ISO - it easier to set up the camera to
capture action, and move on. Douglas, well, they can outrun a human being
on land for short distances - their charge, we were told, can reach 25mph.
Cheers
Jayanand