Subject: [Leica] IMG: Security Man, NYC, 2014
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2014 16:06:43 -0800

David Lykes Keenan OFFERED:

> Dave's PAW (*) 2014 #6
>
> The new picture. See it here <http://www.dlkphotography.com/paw>.
>
> Thanks for looking.

Hi Dave,
A very simple question? What ever were you thinking in not straitening a
quite obviously crooked photograph?.

I'm assuming it was an over-sight when you clicked "send???"

I'd dearly love to know your reason for sending? Let alone even considering
using it in such a sad state in the first place, as I see absolutely not one
whit of artistic merit!

You did it for fun just to see the Luggite re-actions? Right? :-)
cheers,
Dr. ted

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] IMG: Security Man, NYC, 2014)