Subject: [Leica] Festa Major Gracia 1992 & 1996
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 02:54:25 +0100

These pictures are from the ?Festa Major de Gracia year 1992 and 1996?, Jay
has been with me in this Fiesta last August, but actually is very different
as it was in the past, much more or even completely local of the neighbors
of the area of Gracia in Barcelona. Up to the end of the 19th Century
Gracias was an independent Town, Barcelona growing has absorbed it but it
keeps his own traditions.

I?ve intended upload in the LUG Gallery but I don?t know why I had Error
messages with Java to upload at once the 38 pictures, I?ve posted in Flickr.

These pictures are shoot with Leica R3 and R4 and M3 with a Summicron Rigid:

You can look at the complete album here:

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/lluisripoll/sets/72157640701606383/>

Thanks for looking, I?ll appreciate your c&c

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Festa Major Gracia 1992 & 1996)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Festa Major Gracia 1992 & 1996)