Subject: [Leica] Henri-- the French one
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 13:42:51 -0600

A Gallery for Fine Photography in New Orleans is doing a Bresson Exhibit
February 8 through May 5.  If you get to the Crescent City, the Gallery is
a must.

Here is a link to the Exhibit.
http://www.agallery.com/aspx/inventory.aspx?search=&photographer=Henri+Cartier-Bresson&Sort=

This is to the gallery:
www.agallery.com<http://dmanalytics2.com/click?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.agallery.com&i=11&d=2VX402Y4-17VU-48Y7-ZX34-7737X13X1V32&e=sonc.hegr%40gmail.com&a=112V5767-Z1U2-46V8-ZZW3-X7WV57X6UZ14>

Let me know if you plan to come, and I might be there that weekend.  We are
down that way just about every month, and with another grandson on the way,
I imagine we'll be there even more. We might even find Chris in town, and
get Jeffery out . . .

--
Regards,

Sonny