Subject: [Leica] Last version (I think)
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 20:10:41 -0800

Very, very nice.

Jay

On 2/10/2014 5:47 PM, Lluis Ripoll wrote:
> I?ve corrected a little bit the faces that IMHO was too knighted in the
> previous version, I think this one has a more natural and balanced lights
> effect
>
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/20140205_L1038615_05.jpg.html>
>
> The previous one was this:
>
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/20140205_L1038615.jpg.html>
>
> Thanks for looking again?
>
> Saludos cordiales
> Lluis
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"Being a Leica customer is like dating the most beautiful girl in the
world...
who cares more about herself than you... but, you keep calling her back
anyway...
because the sex is so good... most of the time." (RickLeica on LUF)

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Last version (I think))