Subject: [Leica] The rabbit hoes we dive into.
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 14:28:27 -0800

When I visit my friends in the UK, I need to bring my own jar peanut
butter (ingredients are only but peanuts & salt).
Any that might be found buried in the back of the grocer's shelf is
horrible sugar-laden crap.

Can't stand coffee, but great series anyway, George!

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"Being a Leica customer is like dating the most beautiful girl in the
world...
who cares more about herself than you... but, you keep calling her back
anyway...
because the sex is so good... most of the time." (RickLeica on LUF)

Replies: Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] The rabbit hoes we dive into.)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] The rabbit hoes we dive into.)
Message from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] The rabbit hoes we dive into.)