Subject: [Leica] I can focus my Noctilux
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 16:37:56 -0800
References: <F82F8402-FD77-4538-97D5-697D16D8733F@gmail.com><78E5B2D5-A060-476E-ADD1-43EF13C0991F@gmail.com><C76426AF-83CF-47BC-A787-77BAA77F3D39@gmail.com><7813D81A-BBDB-4E71-98E3-9B3E2F09B1C0@gmail.com><CAE3QcF7R-3RRiQFbW10J6LpLx-GnzrVu774pPEONsEqjs5LNvA@mail.gmail.com><49B730E6-4E12-4728-93B8-66905B38BBA0@gmail.com><87085487-E090-49C1-A08A-5573CEDB8BDD@gmail.com><8B563D10-83E1-4900-87DE-2DBE0C73BB4C@gmail.com><6FC2F822-1103-4E87-9EF8-1E6858C3396D@gmail.com> <D78684BF-83D3-4196-8014-669B4964F692@gmail.com>

Bob.  Why is there no shutter lag on the Fuji or Sony?  Are you talking with
native lenses or with non-native (Leica?) lenses?

Aram