Subject: [Leica] The rabbit hoes we dive into…
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 21:15:24 -0600

On Feb 11, 2014, at 9:08 PM, Photo by Nelsch via iMac wrote:

> Give Sweet Maria's another go.  It's crude but their web page contains a
> whole wealth of information about beans and roasting, including beans,
> devices for roasting and brewing means.

I've spent many, many hours at Sweet Maria's.
Pretty sure of read everything there;
and watched many of the videos.

That site allowed my first roast to be a total success;
and enriched my understanding of every roast since.

I simply prefer to have a wonderful local supplier
of my green coffee beans.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com