Subject: [Leica] IMG: Real snow, not a few flakes
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 11:18:29 -0500 (EST)

 This is real snow. Not just a few flakes. In upstate NY we got hit by two
successive 14" snowfalls with a day's gap between them. More is expected on
the weekend. Even my big Canadian snowblower can't handle that much,
especially when the top layer is ice. I have to plow several times during
the storm. My wife and I, both in our mid 80s are seriously thinking about
renting a condo in Florida. Or in Sochi.
Larry Z
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Front+porch_001.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Valentine_s+day+2.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Snowblowing+2.jpg.html