Subject: [Leica] IMG: Northwest Life Church
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 19:51:22 -0800

Thanks for looking, Barney.

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"Being a Leica customer is like dating the most beautiful girl in the
world...
who cares more about herself than you... but, you keep calling her back
anyway...
because the sex is so good... most of the time." (RickLeica on LUF)

Message from bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn) ([Leica] IMG: Northwest Life Church)