Subject: [Leica] OT - Sony Alpha 7R
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 20:32:26 +0000

I know this is not your typical usage but I expect the differences would be
far more obvious at f2.8 or f4...

john

This is a comparison of the Biogon 35mm f/2.8 on the Sony v. M9 v. FE on
Sony:

http://www.paulroark.com/Comparison-Sony-M9-Biogon35-FE-f8.jpg

I don't have a Leica 35mm, but the Leica 28 f2.8, 24 f 3.4, ZM 18, and 21
all show the same relative performance.

Paul

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] OT - Sony Alpha 7R)
Message from abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] OT - Sony Alpha 7R)