Subject: [Leica] IMG: View from Crac des Chevaliers
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 19:26:11 -0500

Hi, Howard!  I loved seeing your 26 year old photos of the same scene - and
I thought mine w!ere old!  Mine qualify as archival when I am uploading
them to stock. but your's would be truly historical.  I hope you are
scanning and saving them somewhere permanent - like an historical vault
somewhere!  They are truly of historical value.  Those photos will never
come again

Tina