Subject: [Leica] afternoon IR today
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 07:32:41 +0530

Great effect, like what I imagine being in the midst of a forest fire
would be like! I actually converted one of my old Nikon D70 bodies to
IR, but really have not given it a workout, which I must do soon. I
bought the filter from Lifepixel, and did the conversion myself, it
was not particularly difficult...

http://www.lifepixel.com/

Cheers
Jayanand