Subject: [Leica] OT - Sony Alpha 7R
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 09:13:07 -0800
References: <27260333.1393040158349.JavaMail.root@elwamui-rustique.atl.sa.earthlink.net> <024c01cf2f90$3bfa4fd0$b3eeef70$@verizon.net> <B84FC739-8534-4734-A630-5ED84FC0303B@gmail.com> <025401cf2f92$c79f24a0$56dd6de0$@verizon.net> <B4A14125-A3B4-458B-8205-99F090EE4A1D@gmail.com> <035901cf2fde$5aa76a00$0ff63e00$@verizon.net> <CAFfkXxsJm4bh5iEsJ8MF+ZWsZe+o=5orHeAJSxVMaEBuGMjHUA@mail.gmail.com> <037f01cf2fe9$0aa69b10$1ff3d130$@verizon.net> <CAFfkXxtHEu=ptJtsv1GMVna254nXtUyD58hcyfcOYrifXDCTfA@mail.gmail.com>

On Feb 22, 2014, at 8:40 AM, Sonny Carter <sonc.hegr at gmail.com> wrote:

> Non native lenses are really easy to focus with the A7r.  There's a color
> indicator that blooms as areas are in focus.  (you can change the color of
> the bloom)

one approach is to shoot in RAW and jpeg fine bw and set the focus peaking
color to red....

so you see in bw and the red "bloom" is incredibly sensitive and easy to
see, when you are in focus.

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] OT - Sony Alpha 7R)
Message from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] OT - Sony Alpha 7R)
Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] OT - Sony Alpha 7R)