Subject: [Leica] IMGS: A Couple of Photos for the Guys
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 18:02:23 -0800

My dear Tina,
I enjoyed the weather report and the enjoyment of a senorita scene to open!
Unfortunately the big blue puff of smoke exhaled by the senorita destroyed
the photo immediately! Sorry it's just my objection to the stupidly of
smoking. Of course probably given I have never had a puff of it in my entire
life.

Although my Dad smoked, my dear mother, a 5 foot tiny small Welsh lady
always gave me this small warning........

"If I catch you smoking I surely will kill you!" Now she never smiled with
that threat, so I figured never test it! :-) And it lasted even though I've
had all the opportunities to "smoke whatever kind of inhaling stuff is
around!" I'LL NEVER TELL! ;-)

Anyway there you go eh! :-)
cheers,
ted
PS: We had some huge snow flakes here today it all melted as they touched
Mother Earth.