Subject: [Leica] A7 and Sony computer availability
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 18:24:19 -0600

My bet is that Lenovo will take up the Vaio brand as it fits a market
segment they don't own, and could fill.

They've done a pretty good job of rescuing the Thinkpad brand, and even IBM
buys them from Lenovo.

BTW, Larry, only the Laptop division is being sold right now, and the
Television division will become independent of the rest of the operations
to focus on high end TV.  So far, everything else will continue.