Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 8: cats everywhere
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 07:24:03 +0100

This past week I have been working and taking care of pets, since my wife is
over in the US, accompanying our son on his drive from California to upstate
New York (he will be working in Orchard Park, near Buffalo, the next 6-9
months). So I have not had much time for photography except while walking
Cheeta and on weekend. So you get a quiet PAW with pictures from around my
neighbourhood. By coincidence, there is a strong feline influence, but there
is also some pretty landscape and a se?orita on skates:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1145

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain