Subject: [Leica] red flower Sony A7r with Summilux 75mm at 1.4
From: roark.paul at gmail.com (Paul Roark)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 13:45:43 -0800

One thing like about using the OEM 35mm FE is that there are profiles in
ACR.   For the Leica 75, I was trying just the manual approach, but the
results were not great.  Then I tried to put, first, a rather generic 85mm
profile on -- the 85mm Canon 1.8 -- then I fine-tuned it with the manual
approach in ACR.  It worked rather nicely.

By the way, it's too bad the Leica profiles only have the distortion
activated.  I guess Leica thinks their in-camera profiles are enough.  I
disagree.

Paul
www.PaulRoark.com