Subject: [Leica] IMG: Motorcycles and More with X-E2
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 17:33:49 -0800

Alan:  It looks like you and the XE-2 are getting along fine.

You have great taste in movies and books about them. :-)  And I couldn't
help but notice, in the last shot, on the shelf just below the bicycle
seat, the very same little Photography pocket book from which I learned
the fundamentals years ago.  Along with several Golden Nature Guides. I
still have all of them, too!

--Peter

 > Yesterday I went to the Mama Tried Motorcycle Show, a display of
mostly old
 > bikes in an old industrial building near the Harley Museum, and had a
blast
 > with my Fuji X-E2.  The winter has been so nasty that this was the first
 > chance I had to go to an event and shoot like I used to with my M3.
I need

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Motorcycles/Mama+Tried/?g2_fromNavId=x9f47036e>

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Miksang/20140222_MR_Mine_LMX1010922.jpg.html>

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Miksang/20140222_MR_Mine_DSF0277.jpg.html>