Subject: [Leica] Cattery Lane (infrared landscape)
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 20:00:13 -0800

Lovely, and ethereal.

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"Being a Leica customer is like dating the most beautiful girl in the
world...
who cares more about herself than you... but, you keep calling her back
anyway...
because the sex is so good... most of the time." (RickLeica on LUF)

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] Cattery Lane (infrared landscape))