Subject: [Leica] IMG: The European Court of Justice
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 08:54:10 +0100

Thanks Nathan.

The hearing I attended was in good part in English. An exception to
confirm the rule Juge Bonichot who was receiving us, told us afterwards.

As to translations, I think you are more familiar with the place than
I am. The translations services are (re?)located in the adjacent
bronze towers which I didn't shoot due to the poor weather and light.
My guess is that they first serve the languages of the countries most
likely to be affected by the decision, namely the parties.

Enjoy your Sunday ride.

Amities
Philippe

Le 2 mars 14 ? 08:26, Nathan Wajsman a ?crit :