Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tourists at Pigeon Rock
From: jplaurel at gmail.com (Jim Laurel (gmail))
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 12:12:38 -0800

One thing we noticed in Iran was that the Iranians do love touring around
the region. And they are also enthusiastic shutterbugs. They love to take
photos! In your photo, it looks like at least 2 people taking pictures. I
remember seeing quite a few Zenit SLRs around peoples' necks in Iran.

I regret not visiting Lebanon when we were in Syria. We would have, but our
visas were only for 2 entries, one of which we used entering from Turkey on
the way south, and the other entering from Jordan on the way north.

--Jim