Subject: [Leica] PESO: Garden Garbage
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 22:12:10 -0600

I'm looking forward to them, although they'll be hard pressed to surpass
the first one and your vivid description of its back story.

Was it too dim to shoot color?

;-}

--Bob

===On Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 1:28 PM, Jim Shulman <jshulman at

Replies: Reply from jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] PESO: Garden Garbage)
Message from robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron) ([Leica] PESO: Garden Garbage)
Message from jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] PESO: Garden Garbage)