Subject: [Leica] IMG: Al Khazna
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 06:57:46 +0100

Both Petra views are gorgeous Tina.

I am simply wondering about the post processing:
a) the shot are sharps where they should be
b) the OoF areas display a soft plasticine look

Questions:
1) Are these straight JPEGs out of the camera?
2) Is there a way to restore some texture in the rocks, paths, etc.

Petra was on my wish list for such a long time You're lucky to have
been there before the region became so unsettled.

Amities
Philippe

Le 3 mars 14 ? 23:32, Tina Manley a ?crit :