Subject: [Leica] SOCHI PARA-OLYMPICS 2014
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 09:44:48 -0800

TO THE CREW :

Thank you for your kindness of prayers and safe wishes. Scott sent me an
e-mail from London while waiting for his plane to Moscow.

Before he arrives in SOCHI he will have been traveling over 24 hours. :-( He
may be still travelling as we speak? Kinda gives you an idea why I shot my
Last Olympics 1992 in Barcelona. Became a bit tough on the "old lad" ;-)
after shooting them since 1968! Both winter and summer games! Along with
many other international sporting events.

However all wonderful memories other than Munich Summer Games 1972! :-( And
yes I'd do them all over again as long as photographer attitudes were the
same as in the long gone periods of time! Not today and the GETTY STOCK
people who control all the photo positions! :-( Today it's a phoney charade
of a stock agency controlling everthing photo wise.

cheers,
Dr. ted