Subject: [Leica] 35 million Getty photos now free
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2014 09:34:12 -0600

On Mar 7, 2014, at 8:28 AM, Tina Manley wrote:

> It's a disaster.  I left Getty years ago, but this will devalue all stock
> photography.  Here is one take on why:
> :http://thedambook.com/getty-did-what/
>
> I'm glad I'm at the end of my career instead of the beginning!

On the positive side
It sure is a wonderful time to "be able to see a whole lot wonderful
photographs."

I'm not even sure if my tongue is my cheek or not.

It truly is a remarkable time for photography.
Not necessarily for the income of photographers.

Do really appreciate the ease of showing and seeing one another's work;
as well as the work of the historical great photographer, current great
photographers, and emerging great photographers.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com