Subject: [Leica] Leila's April 24th announcement - place your bets!
From: jplaurel at gmail.com (Jim Laurel (gmail))
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 12:46:10 -0800

It seems like a good idea would be to come up with a trio of compacts along
the lines of the RX-1. Full frame, and each with a separate fixed focal
length lens. Say, a 21, 35 and 50mm. Sell them for around $3k each. Sensor
dust would be a thing of the past. We usually carry at least 2 bodies anyway.