Subject: [Leica] Leica prices in perspective
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 17:25:27 -0600

Curling iron probably throws off a lot of 60 cy. Pretty much anything that
plugs in the wall and resides next to a radio, especially if it's an AM
radio (Kiddies, that's an old fashioned radio that is only mono and has lots
of interference from even things outside our galaxy) will make for hum.
Maybe even humming in the shower.