Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ear Cleaning
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 09:26:42 -0500

Ok, if you want to speak of distraction, my reasoning for the color was
that the color of the arms (same as the hat and column left) draw your
attention to his hands, while, in the black and white, my eye is transfixed
on the checkerboard pattern to the lower right.  The BW would be improved
to crop past that, in my ever so humble opinion, and then I would agree
with those other voters, including the good Doctor.   ;-)

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/