Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Finally achieved incredible bread…
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 14:09:15 -0500

On Mar 10, 2014, at 1:07 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> I can veritably smell it here. And it is 7 a.m. and soon breakfast time
> here in Brussels :-)

> On 5 Mar 2014, at 22:20, George Lottermoser <george.imagist at icloud.com>
> wrote:
>
>> c & c always welcome and appreciated
>>
>> <http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=8606>

Thanks for looking (and mentally smelling) Nathan ;~)

I'm finding that bread baking can replace the pleasures of the darkroom.
Experimentation, measuring, chemistry, craftsmanship, time/temperature
effects, et al
(and it's a laboratory that seems far less toxic)
Aesthetically beautiful things coming out of alchemical combinations.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com