Subject: [Leica] Slightly OT: New Mac Pro for photo editing? Also whisk[e]y. -DAS
From: piers.hemy at gmail.com (piers@hemy.org)
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 23:54:21 +0000

So JW Green is a blend, but a blend of some notable malts (but not
Lagavulin). Given what they are I would not even think of any ice. Maybe a
splash of water.

But it had been discontinued by JW so it id definitely a case of use it or
lose it.

Sorry, no idea about Mac.

Piers

On 10 Mar 2014 02:06, "Dante Stella" <dstella1 at ameritech.net> wrote:

> Hi all -
>
> Some questions for the hive mind:

--snip

> 2.      As to this bottle of Johnny Walker Green whisky (no e) that has
been staring at me from the bar ever since my birthday, is this something
you drink straight? Rocks? I do know that Red has to be mixed and that
Black is drinkable with ice. I would have to imagine that 15-year blended
whisky has to be drinkable as-is.