Subject: [Leica] McComb Ms.
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 08:14:27 -0700

Hey, what's that in #4?  My first computer I did not have to build, the
Coco.  Loved that computer.  I could really make it sing.  Amazing to think
back at how I got stuff done with only 64K of RAM and Floppy...  Thought I
was in heaven.

I just recently got rid of mine.  Had a flight simulator game called P-51,
and you could hook two computers up to each other via a serial cable, and
dogfight.  Kids at school loved it.

Aram