Subject: [Leica] [LRflex] IMG: Contains colour, trespass and old paint
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 15:37:00 -0700

Looks like an interesting house.  Too bad it is to be demolished.  Could be
fixed unless it is structurally unsound.  Reminds me of when I lived in this
little town in the middle of wheat country here in Eastern Washington.  A
friend who lived there all his life would take be to the old (not by your
standards) homesteads and farm houses and we would wander through and take
pictures.  Most were in very bad shape, but interesting none the less.

Aram