Subject: [Leica] Slightly OT: New Mac Pro for photo editing? Also whiskey. -DAS
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 00:34:48 -0400

I think my only issue when I got Mavericks  is the name.
Not that it wasn't my dads favorite TV show "wild as the wind in Oregon,
Blowin up a canyon, easier to tame" but I needed a great wild cat name. and
there were plenty left to choose from.
Calico would have been my first choice but would have settled for:
Tortoiseshell. Not THAT would have been a great interface.

Ocelot. I like that one a lot.

Jaguarundi.  Called leoncillo "little Lion" in Spanish speaking countries.

Ok they ran out a cats.

On 3/16/14 11:52 PM, "leo wesson" <leowesson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Am I missing something here? What's the gripe with Mavericks?  I have had
> no
> issues.

Leo Wesson
leowesson.com