Subject: [Leica] IMG: Geocaching--a highly unusual one
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 00:04:33 -0700

This one had to be an all-time favorite in view of how long we were puzzled.
The vital part of a cache is a log sheet which must be signed and dated by
the finder to authenticate logging it as ?found? on the caching web site. In
this case, there was no container; the log sheet alone was hidden. My
partner ultimately found it, hidden under the right foot of the seated
statue.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/P1010493.jpg.html

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org