Subject: [Leica] Sharpening for Sensors with no AA filter
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 21:56:22 -0700

Interested to see if you think the Thomas CC presets do anything...
Please let us/me know if you think they help.
The LR sharpeners are RAW sharpeners (pre-sharpeners). They can be moved to
CC via "droplets" which Thomas describes. Don't know if droplets appear in
CC's ACR...
Thanks for the examples Paul!
Bob