Subject: [Leica] FS: 35mm Voigtlander Nokton Asph f1.2 Ver I
From: filippiniaia at hotmail.com (Matthew B. Filippini)
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 13:46:15 -0500

I'm de-lurking to attempt a sale:
I bought this lens from Bob Baron in 2011.  Bob's original ad is below.  I
think the lens is in the same condition as he describes.
I did not use it nearly as much as I thought I would, and I could use the
money right now.  I'm selling it for the same price I bought it from Bob,
$800.
Bob absorbed the Paypal fees and 2-day FedEx delivery, so I will do the same.
Some additional info:Version II is now $1200 plus shipping from Cameraquest,
less than the 2011 price in Bob's ad.
To save you some research, I looked up recent actual sales on eBay for
Version I, and came up with these, from low to high:$729 + $11.59 shipping,
with box$721 + $30 shipping$760$750 + $9.50 shipping, with NEX adapter$780 +
$8.75 shipping, with box, two marks on glass$845 + $10.50 shipping, with
box$890, with box$895$880 + $20 shipping$885 + $24 shipping, with box$900 +
$21 shipping, with filters$1009, with vented hood and filter (looks like a
Ver. I to me, but ad doesn't specify)
I'd like to sell this in the US, to avoid customs, etc.
Contact me off-list at filippiniaia at hotmail dot com.
Thanks for looking!
Matt Filippini