Subject: [Leica] Pano for Howard
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin)
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 02:02:05 -0500 (EST)

Rarer still is this image ;-)

Message from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin) ([Leica] Magnum in Motion)
Message from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin) ([Leica] Pano for Howard)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Pano for Howard)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Pano for Howard)