Subject: [Leica] About c&c
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 17:42:17 +0100

My friends,

I?m sorry if I?m not commenting many of the postings, as well you have
noticed that I?m writing on my e-mails ?thanks? instead of the usual C&C?. ,
IMHO all of us are producing nice pictures, at least me, I don?t have the
time to put always ?nice? or very similar.

The real thing I will appreciate are critics, these are really useful! we
always learn from our mistakes and thanks to all of you we can try to
improve continuously our work.

Now I?m posting in other sites and I don?t have enough time for doing all.

I hope you understand what mean, I really appreciate be in this list after -
already - so longtime ago!

SALUDOS CORDIALES FROM BARCELONA!!!
LLuis

Replies: Reply from gwpics at icloud.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] About c&c)