Subject: [Leica] Saint Patrick's day beer
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 21:30:26 -0400 (EDT)

John, Douglas,
You both may be right. The picture was taken some time ago in?Blaenau
Ffestiniog, a slate mining town in North Wales. I asked my daughter what
kind of beer it was and she said that she ordered Guinness but they probably
slipped her a glass of Brains instead. What did she know? I agree that
Guinness Stout is much darker, almost black. Me, I'm a wine drinker myself.
My doctor tells me that beer is bad for gout. But it was a St. Patricks's
day libation. By coincidence, St. Patrick's day is on her birthday and we
both remembered that.
Larry Z
- - -?
 Looks to be the wrong colour for porter as well ;-)

john