Subject: [Leica] SOCHI PARA OLYMICS 2014
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 09:14:20 -0700

Alistair OFFERED:
Subject: Re: [Leica] SOCHI PARA OLYMICS 2014

> chip off the old block. I particularly like the Number 17 when you search
> for
> "grant". The angle and excitment of teh moment is superb and the straight
> leg
> branded "Canada" really tells a story. Super action shot. I think this
> link will
> work to it.<<<<<<
>>> http://tinyurl.com/ngzopms  <<<

Hi Alastair,
Thank you very much. He's a natural that has given him thousands of sport
action images.

He has a number of assignments lined up for this year and even though away
in Sochi for a couple of weeks, home for about 5 or 6 days. Then flying to
Florida to cover a swimming event for a week. Then flies here to Victoria
for another week shooting a Pacific Rim countries International swim meet.

Back home for a short bit then we fly to NY for the biggest event in my
lifetime! :-)

Be wonderful having him along and his wife Kate. So some of the LUG crew
will get to meet him in NY. :-) Some may have met him a few years ago as he
did a "Shooting Sport's" presentation at a Leica Seminar in Cape Cod. But he
truly is quite a natural photographer as it all seems so easy for him and
constantly coming up with great stopped action photos.
I'm glad I'm not competing against him! :-)

cheers,
ted

---
protection is active.