Subject: [Leica] IMG: Obi Shawn and the Z-Wing
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 00:18:52 -0700

On BookOfFace, My friend wrote: "The Z-wing and I are @TheTechMuseum to
close out the Star Wars exhibit 3/22 - 3/23!"

Obi Shawn is one of the friends that I want to tap for the
https://www.facebook.com/Transformations.CosplayPortraits project so I
immediately made arrangement to photograph him the next day.

Obi Shawn does a lot of charity work through the 501 organization going to
the children's hospitals etc. His costumes as a Jedi knight, but moreover,
kids and adults love his modified car. The Z-Wing, based on a Nissan Z
series, is his second mod. The best thing is that this is his normal
driving car.

http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/20140325-Scanned-304-Edit.jpg

Photo notes: Chamonix F1 with Nikkor 75mm, F11 @ 1 second with Profoto
flash. Provia 100. First time I use a studio flash outdoor and it worked
out pretty well.

Oh of course there are Photoshop work, but I bet you can tell what I did :-)
--
// http://facebook.com/richardmanphoto