Subject: [Leica] WTB: Cosina / Voigtlander double flash shoe
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 11:06:32 -0700

Acknowledged.... I need the short one.....But will get any and then
evaluate....  do not need wiring.....

Some people call them hot shoes ( younger folk): some people call them
accessory shoes (older folk):  some call them flash shoes ( whoever)....

to each his own....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

Voigtlander didn't make their double shoes hot. I have an older Fuji double
hot shoe, but C/V made their double shoes in three different heights,
without any wiring.

Henning

> Looking for the Cosina/Voigtlander double hot shoe bar. Fits into the
> Hot shoe and provides two hot shoes for use with external VF and other
gadgets.

> If you have one that sits in the drawer, please contact me..
>

> Frank Filippone
>
> Red735i at verizon.net

Henning Wulff
henningw at archiphoto.com